Configuration for Content Options
You can choose grid, navigation controls, direction, animation, autorotation, responsive breakpoints for YouTube.
- Columns: It allows to number of columns in the grid.
- Rows: It allows to number of rows in the grid.
- Gutter(px): It allows to Interval between videos in the grid in pixels.
- Arrows: It allows to activate arrows in the video gallery.
- Scroll: It allows to activate scroll in the video gallery.
- Drag: It allows to activate drag in the video gallery.
- Pagination: It allows to activate pagination in source group.
- Search: It allows to turn on/off search by title and description in source group.
- Free Mode: It allows to switch the video gallery in free scroll mode.
- Scrollbar: It allows to show scrollbar in the video gallery.
- Direction: It allows to moving direction of video gallery’s slides (horizontal or vertical).
- Animation Effect: Selects slide, fade, coverflow, cube and flip animation of slide switching.
- Animation Speed(ms): It allows to animation speed of slide switching (in ms).
- Autorotation(ms): It allows to autorotation of slide (in ms). Set "0" to turn it off.
- Pause On Hover: It allows to disable auto slide switching by hovering on the video slider.
- Mobile: It allows to specify the breakpoints to set the columns, rows and gutter in the grid depending on a window width.